Westland's Leading Erectile Dysfunction Clinic
Michigan ED Clinics provides proven techniques and treatments for men in the Westland area suffering from erectile dysfunction and impotence issues. Specializing in erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, we offer safe and effective alternatives to prescription ED pills like Viagra, Cialis and Levitra. While you may have tried different medications or treatments, these conditions can be very difficult to treat effectively.
At Michigan ED Clinics, we use the most advanced, state-of-the-art technology and personalized, proven therapies to help men of all ages. Whether you have already been diagnosed or you have been experiencing the common signs of ED such as trouble getting or maintaining an erection, you have come to the right place. We are here to help you find long-term relief from these ailments..
assignment GET THE FACTS:
An estimated 70% of men do not respond to popular prescription ED treatments. The other 30% have a short term solution with serious side effects. Our custom blended medication works for 98% of men- even if you don't respond to other pills or drugs.
CALL 248-752-7482 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
play_arrow Westland's Trusted ED Doctors
Michigan ED Clinics physicians specialize in treating erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence, for patients across Michigan and surrounding states. If you are unable to enjoy satisfactory sexual intercourse because of the inability to achieve or maintain an erection, it may be time to seek medical help. Michigan ED Clinics has successfully treated patients suffering from ED who have achieved outstanding results.
It is estimated that 30 million men frequently suffer from impotence. Problems with impotence may stem from poor blood flow, chronic illnesses, medications, or even alcohol. An occasional problem achieving an erection is nothing to worry about, but failure to achieve an erection more than 50% of the time at any age may indicate a condition that needs treatment.
The most common symptoms of erectile dysfunction are difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. A few other symptoms that some men experience include a lowered sex drive and a disinterest in sex. Some men may experience difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection with one partner, but not with another or by themselves. A few of the most familiar symptoms of erectile dysfunction include:
- Experiencing a weak or less rigid erection
- Achieving an erection takes a long time or is extremely difficult
- Premature ejaculation
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection in at least 25% of your sexual encounters
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection over the course of at least a one-month period
ED Treatment Options
The treatment for erectile dysfunction depends on what is causing your condition. For example, if you have diabetes which is leading to vascular inefficiency, treating your diabetes may lead to improvements in ED symptoms. Regardless of your age or medical history, your sex life is NOT over. Our patient-specific medications have been very successful in resolving impotence and will get you back to feeling great once again. By getting to the bottom of the cause, we can help provide you with results.
Depending on your preferences and condition, we can provide the following ED treatments:
- High-tech Intra-cavernous pharmacotherapy
- Oral medications
- Intra-urethral suppository
- Penile prosthesis
- Vacuum suction devices
- Arterial and venous surgery
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Sex therapy
- Intranasal medications
We've changed men's lives for the better!
"Tried everything, glad I made the appointment wish done sooner. Worked for me. Great doctor and staff." Patient William J.*
"Great experience, medication works. Would recommend to any man with issues." Patient Ray T.*
Michigan ED Clinics understands the impact ED can have on your relationships and lifestyle. We've helped numerous patients regain their sex life and we can help you, too. Contact us today at (248) 752-7482 with any questions you have or to schedule a confidential consultation.